вторник, 20 декабря 2011 г.

Spain story Part 2 (Madrid) Fucking Atocha

I jump with my arrival in Spain, once on a trip to Madrid, because I can not forget this devil's word, the word is born out of your ass devil. So, it was such a thing, we have gathered to conquer Spain. How do we do? We took a bottle of whiskey, tickets for the bus and drove from Alicante)
In the bus I was dead, because drinking whiskey from the bottle. Girkfriend asleep and i was bored) I just do not like torturing her, so woke up in the end I fell asleep)
When we arrived in Madrid to the article here, I lied to her 1st time in my life), but it was in the name of savings and insurance in case of departure, in the end it proved useful, but more on that later.
And so, arriving in Madrid, it all started with a search for Atocha. What is this place? Atocha as it turned out, this is train station and hotel in the heart of Madrid. We are tourists interested in the center of Madrid, and the people all the time banished to Atocha. As a result we were looking for 2:00 this Atocha, despite the fact that a whole bunch of pointers Malride there) Well, 2 hours we spent in vain and did not come to the center, the so-called Atocha.
Thousands of jokes and mats were piled up with that word until we were looking for the center. Reaching the center, we walked through Central Park, visited the toilets there (they've been very funny and secretly from the administrator stall). Then admire the architecture of Madrid, eat in KFC, Well, actually went around the cultural center.
Then went to the Prado Museum.
Do not believe me, I thought it was a museum of clothing)) Kill me, but it's true!)
After that we went to look for Hard ROck Cafe, it's a different story altogether, our feet have cleared up the blood)), the procedure simply flushes. But we got it!) What it cost me), a plethora of accusations!)
In the hard rock cafe, we were supported by juicy burgers, that is 4 times more than the Big Mac and tastier! They drank cocktails and began to move to the club. Everything else will tell in the third part.

Комментариев нет:

  • Комментарии
  • ВКонтакте
  • Facebook

Отправить комментарий